Sunday, November 6, 2011

Free holiday downloads

Today, I only have a link for you to some great holiday downloadables http://www.landolakes.com/
I ordered their holiday brochure and received it in just a few days and now I'm deciding what delicious holiday items I'm going to try.  Besides ordering their holiday brochure I just finished downloading some cute gift tags that I can use for presents and baked goods.  There are also fall and Thanksgiving items that can be downloaded and printed.  Placecards, gift tags, pennants and much more.  I like that these are quick and easy - all I need to do is use my paper trimmer to cut them out now.  I'm making some banana bread this morning and I'll be freezing it for gifting at Thanksgiving.  What are your favorite items to bake for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment